Lavender fine AOP essential oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from the flowering top of Lavandula angustifolia Miller
Family : Lamiacées
Odor : Rural, floral and herbaceous
Origin : France - Haute Provence
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
- Strong antispasmodic,
- Soothing, sedative, relaxing, anti depressant
- Strong dermal healer and regenerates the skin and skin tissue in external use analgesic (pain relief)
- Antimicrobial and antiseptic,
- Regulatory of the nervous system
- General disinfectant and pulmonary disinfectant
- Benefits the heart by its cardio tonic action, soothes heart nerves and is hypotensive
- Purifying on both psychic and physical levels
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
Aromatic bath +++
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C