Oregano wild essential Oil - Organic
Processing method : by steam distillation from the flowering top of : Origanum compactum Benth (ORGANIC)
Family : Lamiacées
Odor : Note of phenol, characteristic of carvacrol
Origin : Morroco
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
The fight against bacteria
- Powerful antibacterial used in a large spectrum and my co bactericide +++. Adds like an antibiotic by fighting infections due to mycobacterium (bacteria responsible for illnesses such as tuberculosis and leprosy).
- Fungicide: destroys fungi such as Candida albicans
- Antiviral et immune stimulant +++: increases the body’s defences against pathogens
- Motivating +
- Deworming +++: fights intestinal parasites
- Mucolytic+++: frees the respiratory tract and eases expectoration and breathing
- General tonic: stimulates numerous body functions and assist in keeping a good overall wellbeing
- Physical, mental and sexual stimulant+++: fights tiredness and improves mental and sexual functions
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application ++
Respiratory tract infections: 1 drop of EO in 4 drops of vegetable oil in local application on the solar plexus, 3 times a day for 5 days
Oral use : Cystitis, Otitis (adult): 1 drop of EO in a spoonful of honey 3 times a day for 5 days.
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Not advised during the first 3 months of pregnancy and in small children
- Do not use pure on the skin, make a strong dilution in vegetable oil (20% EO in 80% VO). As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it, at least 48 hours prior to use.
- People who have liver problems should avoid
- Take no more than 6 drops per day during a short period
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- This essential oil is not recommended in inhalation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid oral usage.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C