Peppermint essential oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from the flowering top of : Mentha piperita
Family : Lamiacées
Odor : Herbaceous, fresh and note of menthol
Origin : Hungary
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
- Anti-spasmodic, anti-infectious, pain relief
- Intestinal and urinary anti-inflammatory
- Regulator and general stimulant, cardiac, digestive, pancreatic and nervous +++
- Anaesthetic and analgesic, anti-pruritic, it calms itches +++
- Refreshing +++
- Nasal, hepatic and prostatic decongestant ++
- Microbicide, bactericide, fungicide, antiseptic
- Anti-catarrh, expectorant
- Emmenagogue it assists menstruation
- Muscular relaxant
- Skin regenerator
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application +++
In practice: Migraine: 3 to 4 drops of EO in massage on the temples and the forehead
In practice : 2 drops of EO 3 to 4 times a day in honey for digestive and urinary tract problems
1 drop on a sugar cube to suck to have a fresh breathe and stimulate the liver.
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
- Peppermint needs to always be strongly diluted because although very refreshing it can cause hypothermia if applied to large areas.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C