Rose blend essential oil
Processing method : expression without heating from the flower of : rosa damascena
Family : Rosacées
Odor : Flowered, acidulated and fruity
Origin : Turkey
20 % pure & natural rose blended with jojoba oil
- Anti-infectious (bactericide, antiviral, antifungal)
- Soothing for the cardio vascular system
- Appeasing when stressed, overworked or nervous, depressed, sleepless, suffering palpitations
- Neuro-tonic (tonic of the nervous system), aphrodisiac +++
- Brings about the letting-go +
- Sexual and hormonal balancing
- General stimulant
- Regenerating it helps fight against wrinkles +++
- Dermal healing and firming
Dermal problems and infections, scars, wrinkles, dermal ageing, mature skins, redness, dull complexion, rosacea +++
Stress, feeling blue, anxiety, sleeping problems, insomnia, nervous tension +++
Sexual asthenia (especially women), frigidity, impotence +++
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Diffusion, inhalation or olfaction to fight congestion or ENT infection, anxiety, arterial tension or palpitations
Cosmetic active +++
In practice: Dull complexion and natural ageing (wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes, loss of shine: 1 drop in your face cream
Dull and flat hair: in local application, a few drops diluted in shampoo
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C
Rose bud here