Rosemary (ct camphor) essential oil - Organic
Processing method : steam distillation from the flowering top of : Rosmarinus officinalis L ct camphor
Family : Lamiacea
Odor : Characteristic, fresh, rural, more and less camphorated
Origin : Tunisy
100 % pure & natural without any other additives - ORGANIC
The natural remedy against Torticollis (stiff neck)
- Nerve tonic++++: it increases blood circulation
- Mucolytic and expectorant ++: works well against bronchial congestion, decreases the risks of head cold and bronchitis by liquefying the respiratory tract mucus
- Increases and modifies bile production ++
- Emmenagogue (non-hormonal action): helps with period pain ++
- Cardiotonic, general tonic (in small doses) ++
- Relaxing for muscular aches (stronger doses) ++ allowing to overcome painful muscle contractions such as torticollis
- Analgesic +: eases local pain in joints and muscles
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionalsExternal use only
Dermal application ++
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- Not advised for people with asthma
- Not recommanded for people with hormone dependent cancers or high blood pressure
- Dilution 20%
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C