Ylang ylang III essential oil
Processing method : steam distillation from the flowers of : Cananga odorata (Lam.) Hook F
Family : Anonacées
Odor : Flowered, jasmined, very perfurmed
Origin : Comoros
100 % pure & natural without any other additives
Choose a quality II or III to ensure mainly an anti-parasitic dermatological action.
Also very effective against scabies. They are aimed at cosmetics, soaps and detergents
- Anti-parasitic +++
- Anti-spasmodic ++
- Anti-inflammatory ++
- Respiratory and cardiac soother +
- Hypotensive, anti-arrhythmia +
- Cellular regenerator and antiseptic +
- Sebum regulator +
- Soothing, acts on nervous system as relaxant and appeaser
- Ylang ylang essential oil is anti-fatigue (sexual, physical, mental, psychological)
- Nervous stabiliser, antidepressant
The information provided could not be considered as medical information nor engage Pacific Scents responsibility as to your usage of essential oils for yourself or anyone else. We strongly invite you to compare the information with that of authoritative experts and the opinion of health professionals.External use only
Dermal application ++
2 drops of ylang ylang EO in day cream against stretch marks, dermal regenerator.
Fragile or broken nails, massage the fingers for a few minutes each day with ylang ylang EO
Shiny hair: add a drop of ylang ylang EO in a normal dose of shampoo or conditioner.
Aromatic bath ++
In practice: to relax, a few drops of ylang ylang essential oil in a bath base to improve skin softness, making it less dry and less dull .
+: Possible usage but not recommended
++: Appropriate usage
+++: Particularly appropriate usage
EO : Essential Oil // VO : Vegetable Oil
- Avoid eye and mucous membranes contact.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid with pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under the age of 6 and epileptic people.
- As a rule, test the product by applying a little in the crook of your elbow or on your wrist before using it.
Storage conditions: Keep in original bottle, away from air and light, at a temperature below 25C